Sunday, November 8, 2015

Look...Post!!!!!

 I'm so bad at this, but look...A POST! FROM JIM! *Faints from shock.* There, there. It's okay. You'll make it.

 Why hasn't Jim posted, you might ask? Simple....I'm a writer, therefore I don't write. It's like being a construction worker and not finishing roads.  Or an officer worker and leaving a pile of papers on your desk every day. Like being Tintin and never writing a news paper report but still calling himself a reporter.

 But I'm writing now. And I plan to do a post every Sunday. So be impressed and in awe of me.

 Because Jim has little to say?

 Why? Because Jim is a Hobbit and has yet to have Dwarves roll into her house so she's not yet gone on an adventure.

 And Jim also wants dinner.

 Because food.

 Normally I'd have something witty to say, but it's the middle of NaNo. NaNo saps all my wit and sucks it into my books. So while my characters sound clever I wave at people I pass at work and say things like, "Day is good."

 In other words, don't ask me to over exert any extra brain power, because I have none left.

 What I do have is a 50,000 word book I can proudly display. Or not so proudly until it is edited, because no one proudly shows off their unedited NaNo book. Unless they are the Emperor's New Groove movie. Unedited NaNo story at its finest.

 Speaking of which, John, Sammy, and Clara want the computer so they can catch up their word count. So I have to go, but don't be afraid. Because I is back!!!!!!!!!!

 Jim the Space Adventurer 

No comments:

Post a Comment