Saturday, March 12, 2016

A goose

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did you know one of our tags is Geese? I don't even remember reading a post involving geese, but it's there. I'm looking right at the tag. 

Maybe I should use it, since it has probably only been used once and I bet Ben was the one who used it.

Since I don't remember writing about geese.

So, this isn't so much about geese but one goose.

A very dashing goose.

A very dashing goose I once danced with.

Don't worry, it's not as weird as it sounds. He was dead at the time.

Shot. With a broken neck on impact.

A friend of ours had gone geese hunting and gave us some of them.

We were supposed to clean them and cut the good meat out so we could eat it.

I don't know why I started to dance with him.

It runs in the family though, my dad did it when he was a boy.

Guess I just wanted to carry on tradition.

The goose wasn't that bad of a partner though, broken neck and all.

There, now I've used the geese tag again.

That is all.

Jim

1 comment: